WEBINAR: How to Scale a Culture of Feedback
Date(s) - 20/02/2019
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Do you know if everyone in your organization is empowered to give and receive meaningful feedback? Do you have a system in place to solicit feedback from employees and to respond with the recognition, guidance, and support they need?
Scaling a feedback culture can be tricky for high-growth companies. You must create psychological safety throughout your organization, be intentional about training every team member, and implement self-organizing systems to ensure that feedback is actually happening.
On Wednesday, February 20th @ 11am Pacific/2pm Eastern, 15Five, ThinkHuman, and Namely will host a webinar to discuss: How to Scale a Culture of Feedback.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
– Create a culture of feedback
– Create psychological safety within your organization
– Scale feedback across all of your teams
– Implement systems to self-organize continuous feedback
– Meredith Haberfeld, CEO of ThinkHuman (Moderator)
– Shane Metcalf, Co-Founder and Chief Culture Officer of 15five
– Julie Li, Senior Director of People Operations of Namely
– Latoya Lyn, Senior Human Resources Business Partner of Compass
– Karen Weeks, VP of People of OrderGroove